[imp] Patch to horde-rsync.sh

Alexander Skwar ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:14:57 +0200

So sprach »Jon Parise« am 2001-09-17 um 10:52:30 -0400 :
> Huh.  It looks like it's reading the 'config' file in the
> CVSROOT, which has a redefined LockDir.  I'm not sure if you can
> force it to a different location on the cvs commandline, but that
> would be the idea solution.

Hmm, how about deleting the config file after the rsync "checkout" has
been done?  Or, better yet, excluding it from the download?

Although I'm pretty ignorant about the details of CVS, after I rm'd the
config file, it seems to work well.

If you don't object to this, I'll do yet another patch which will omit
the config file from being downloaded.

> Otherwise, you can just create a /var/lock/cvs directory or
> symlink it to a temporary directory as a workaround.

Well, for obvious reasons this would require root access.  Now, you can
(maybe sucessfully) argue that you need root access anyway.  But still I
would not like this workaround.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)