[imp] Re: imp 2.3.7cvs (20010914) and OCI8 weirdness

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:14:33 -0400

Quoting Liam Hoekenga <liamr@umich.edu>:

> I had to change to change all of the table and field references in
> horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php to upper case.

Does someone have a moment to see if MySQL and other engines return column
names in upper case if you create them in upper case? That would be an ugly
fallback solution if aliasing the column names doesn't work.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the