[imp] Last login

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:04:52 -0400

Quoting Chojin <chojin@nerim.net>:

> // What preferences driver should we use? Valid values are 'none'
> // (meaning use system defaults and don't save any user preferences),
> // 'session' (preferences only persist during the login), 'ldap',
> // and 'sql'.
> $conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'ldap';
>
> I putted ldap, but no changes...

Did you fill out anything but the driver name? Parameters? Set anything up on
your LDAP server?

You might want to be running the stable version, instead of the development
code...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the