manage folder problem

G GB whyskj@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:44:03 +0200

Dear all

I'm using IMP 2.2.6 on a pentium with RedHat 7.1 with native UW-IMAP (using
imap and not pop3) and postgres. It works fine, all users are able to browse
their folder. But when somone try to manage folder some problem arise.
Specifically when one click on the link "folder" in the right frame IMP
stand-by for for some minute then i get a blank page with the title (located
in the upper frame) "Folder Management". Probably I have some
misconfiguration in the default.php3 file but I can't figure out what it is.
The default.php3 lines relative to folder are:

$default->user_use_folders = true;
$default->folders = '';
$default->user_change_folder = false;
$default->personal_folders = '';
$default->use_imap_subscribe = true;

let me know if this informations are not enough

Any suggestion is appreciated

Thanks

--
Giovanni Bonanno