[imp] IMP & ADRESSBOOK

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 13:02:52 +0200

Zitat von Fabian Gervan <fabian@interk.com.ar>:

> Hello Jan,
>
> JS> I didn't know we have a Horde application that's called "cobra". ;-)
> You
> JS> probably mean turba!?
> yes, turba :)
>
> >> Do exist any way to configure imp, that when an user click in
> >> "address book", cobra open in the SAME windows, (not new windows), and
> >> display all contacts, without needed to push the "search" button?
>
> JS> Where do you click "address book" in the horde menu, in the imp menu?
> in the IMP menu, then the new windows is oppended with turba.
> I think to this is a bit complicated to the end user, He enter to imp,
> click in cobra, a new windows is opened,then He need to lick "search"
> to view the address book.

The menu link to turba in the imp menu is just a feature for admins/users who
don't want to use the whole horde framework. If you point your browser
to /horde instead of horde/imp you get the horde menu and all apps open in the
same window.

There's also the 'expand names' feature in the compose window to find addresses
of the mail's recipients.

Jan.