[imp] html emails from hotmail.com or msn.com

German Poo Caaman~o gpoo@ubiobio.cl
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:19:23 -0400

Fabian Gervan wrote:
> >> I have several users reporting(I verified it) that when you read
> >> an email from @hotmail.com that contains html tags, IMP
> >> shows only the text version of the email and not the html version.
> >> If you read it in OutlookExpress6 of Mozilla0.9.4, the email displays
> >> correctly.
>
> CH> Displaying HTML email is a potential security problem. You have to
> CH> explicitly enable it in config/mime.php3.
>
> why not use a pseudo html parser, as "THE BAT" ? (www.ritlabs.com)
> it only show tables and font faces, and original.html attached to
> message.

I agree with Chuck.  I can't say anything about IE or Outlook,
they show html, also the most common viruses/worms/trojans
use their security problemas (mime buffer underun, etc.).
Don't thanks.  If you eant to see the HTML, just click by
your own.

--
German Poo Caaman~o
mailto:gpoo@ubiobio.cl