Problems with Sent

John C. Amodeo amodeo@admin.rutgers.edu
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:15:20 -0400

Greetings,

As recently as last Friday, I updated my installations to the latest
Horde/IMP CVS.

At first, everything appeared to work fine, but when a user would click
on a message, you would get an error about:
undefined $localeinfo = localeconv() error on line 125 of Structure.php

So, to my surprise, commenting out the following line in Structure.php
($localeinfo = localeconv()), made the error completely go away, and
everything has been working fine.

Today, a user complained that when she was composing new messages, it
was not saving a copy of "Sent" or "sent mail" or whatever folder they
wanted to copy to.  I tested this, under a number of different browsers
and Horde/IMP configs, and Compose is *not* saving sent mail - but the
mail *is* being sent.

Does anyone have any ideas?  Are these 2 problems related to the problem
I am having?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Should I upgrade again?

-John