page_open inclusion

S. Brett Palik, Jr. (RevNet) spalik@rev.net
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:29:40 -0400

Hello All,

I've filtered through the archives and saw someone ask the same question, but i found no response.

I'm relatively new to Horde/IMP, but I've been dealing with PHP for a few months now, so filtering
through code isn't much of a problem.
However, I'm stumped at the following error message that I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: page_open() in /var/www/html/webmail/imp/mailbox.php3 on
line 103

Now, this function is located in phplib/page.inc and it _is_ included in mailbox.php3. The phplib
directory and it's files are readable as are
it's parent directory.

I'm using HORDE 1.2.6 / IMP 2.2.6, however, i've recieved the _same_ error using 1.2.5 / IMP 2.2.5

What am I missing?

Thanks,

-B