[imp] change from courier-imap to WU-imap=problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:33:24 -0400

Quoting Dan Brown <danb35@earthlink.net>:

> 	No, UW is patched to support Maildir, and that part works just fine.

Ah, okay.

>  All the folders show up in the "open folder" drop-down list, and all
> the messages in those folders are accessible.  Everything works fine
> when I use Outlook or Outlook Express to connect to the server.  It's
> just the folder navigator in IMP that dies.

Okay... I apologize, could you recap how it dies for me (just got back from
vacation, and have been struggling to catch up with email)?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the