[imp] Problems opening attachments sent by imp 2.3.7 using Eudora

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:47:19 -0400

Quoting Kris von Mach <dev@swishmail.com>:

> I have encountered a very weird problem when trying to view email with an
> attachment sent by latest 2.3.7 using Eudora 5.1. The whole message and
> attachment show up all garbled up. In IMP and OE the email and attachments
> show up fine... But using a two week old version of IMP 2.3.7 emails with
> attachments show up fine in Eudora, IMP and OE... Also emails sent without
> attachments show up fine..

Is this a freely available version of Eudora? Sounds like I'll need to test it
specifically...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the