[imp] Subject: displaying text/enriched messages inline?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:50:08 -0400

Quoting Nancy Lin <nlin@newton.berkeley.edu>:

> I'm using latest 2.3.7 cvs on linux.
>
> Is there a configuration somewhere that will allow me to display
> text/enriched messages inline?

horde/config/mime_drivers.php (you can also do it in
imp/config/mime_drivers.php if you want the setting to only apply to IMP).

> I'm also curious, if I had a text/enriched message and I clicked on
> it.  Netscape 4.7 displays it fine in another window while IE 5.x
> prompts for the download.  Is this a browser specific configuration?

Can you send me a sample? I'm a bit unclear what you mean by "displays it
fine", and what you are clicking on, etc...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the