[imp] IMAP Log-on warnings with Horde/IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:33:13 -0400

Quoting Ronnie Garcia <r.garcia@netia.net>:

> In my case, when you enter login/pass in IMP's logon form, it does a total
> of 3 IMAP logins. Still in my case, the first one is always correct. The
> following 2 always leads to failure. The snif logs shows that IMP uses a
> different "some_crypted_string_4" on these last 2 login attempts.. i guess
> this is the password field.

>From this, it sounds like you have cookie problems (the imp_key cookie is being
lost). Are you doing anything special with urls? Are the cookie_path and
cookie_domain parameters in config/registry.php correct?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the