[imp] change from courier-imap to WU-imap=problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:37:10 -0400

Quoting Dan Brown <danb35@earthlink.net>:

>     No problem.  What happens is that IMP hangs, httpd starts consuming 98+%
> CPU, and the only way I can get IMP to respond again is to close all browser
> windows (presumably to clear the session cookie) and log in again.  Even then,
> that httpd process keeps going until it's killed.  This happens when I try to
> go to the folder navigator.  I've let it set for up to an hour, and it just
> keeps trying to load the page (and getting nothing), except for once, when it
> gave errors in Tree.php and said "memory exhausted".  I don't have the errors
> handy here (they're at home; I'm at work), but I'll send them again when I get
> back home.
>
>     The "open folder" drop-down list works just fine.  Other IMAP clients
> (outlook, outlook express) work fine.  IMP 2.2 works fine.  IMP 2.3, though,
> doesn't work fine.

How many folders are shown in the drop-down? What is your 'folders' setting?
What folders do other clients show? Are you using IMAP subscriptions? What IMAP
server? Trying to get a handle on what might be happening...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the