[imp] Auto-create sent-mail folder if it doesn't already exist?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:48:03 -0400

Quoting emilio@freedom2surf.net:

> When a new user first logs into IMP and selects to 'compose' a message, would
> it be possible to create a 'sent-mail' folder to store the sent mail if it
> hasn't already been configured in the options? I believe this was an option in
> previous versions of imp? I must be missing something really obvious I know.

I just tested this, and this feature still works.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the