[imp] I get logon form when opening an attached document

Ronnie Garcia r.garcia@netia.net
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:02:52 +0200

Oops.
  Since, i installed IE 6, and dont have any problem with it.
  And btw, i was unable to reproduce the problem myself, on other box with
IE 5.50.*

  I guess it was a security settings issue on my own setup.

Ronnie Garcia.