[imp] To: in From column

Claus Heiko Niesen cniesen@gmx.net
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:32:16 -0500

At 11:26 PM 09/26/2001, you wrote:
>Quoting Ed Oakes <eoakes@radford.edu>:
>
> > I am using 2.3.7 latest CVS as of Monday and I have it
> > configured to connect either to a UNIX server or a
> > Exchange 2000 server.
> >
> > When I connect to the Exchange server some of my messages
> > come up with "To: username" in the From field.  Looking through
> > the old listserv archives I see that this should be the case
> > if I sent the message, but some of these are NOT messages that
> > I sent.  Here is the message source header of a message that
> > is coming up as "To: Oakes, Edward B" although it is from
> > Carmel Vaccare.
>
>Do you have an identity with that address, by chance?
>
>-chuck

I'm seeing the same problem for one of my user.  I had the user log in
through the demo site and the from address was displayed correctly.

The user had multiple identities and one identity "Default Identity" (which
is actually the default identity) didn't have any data in it.  I entered
the name and address of the user into that identity and since then things
are fixed.

   Claus