[imp] Problems opening attachments sent by imp 2.3.7 using Eudora

Kris von Mach dev@swishmail.com
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:59:59 -0400

Chuck,

I did another clean checkout of the latest horde/imp on another server.
Same results...

Here is the config of both servers:

FreeBSD 4.3
Apache 1.3.20
Qmail 1.03
PHP 4.0.6 with yesterdays PEAR

Once again, two week old version of horde/imp works fine. And commenting
those two lines from lib/MIME/Message.php from the latest horde/imp solves
the problem.

I have also tried to download the email message using Qmail's pop3,
courier-imap's pop3-ssl, courier-imap's IMAP, and courier-imap's IMAP-SSL.
Just to make sure the pop or imap servers weren't messing the message up.

Just for fun I will do yet another checkout on another server running same
config except that it's FreeBSD 4.2.

Any ideas as to what this might be? Is anyone else seeing this problem
besides me?

__
Kris.