[imp] Can I launch Turba without opening another window

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:28:31 -0400

Quoting "Oakes, Edward B" <eoakes@RADFORD.EDU>:

> I am using imp 2.3.7 cvs and have the addressbook
> menu option enabled so that I can launch Turba from imp.

$conf['menu']['apps']? How recent is your checkout? This has never opened apps
in a new window...

> Also could the open compose window from Turba be
> driven by the preferences set in imp?  For instance
> if you turn off the option "Compose message in a separate window"
> it would make since to have Turba do the same thing.

Hmm. I suppose we could share the preference... Turba can't just get at IMP's
preferences, though. Thoughts?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the