[imp] strange files on /tmp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:35:50 -0400

Quoting Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <coelho@persogo.com.br>:

>     They are named as impattXXXXXX and sess_XXXXXXXXXXXXX. sess files seems
> to be related to php session, am I right ?? And these impatt files, are they
> related to IMP ? If yes, what they are supposed to be doing here ? Why they
> werent excluded, supposing they are temp files ??

The sess_ files are php4 session files, yes. The impatt files are from
attachments; I'm not sure what you mean by excluded, but they can be left
behind if a user cancels a message after attaching files.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the