Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSql link resource ...

Jorge Luiz Bastos jlbastos@opentec.com.br
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:05:17 -0300

Hi.

I install Imp in my sytem and configure all. but i=B4m found this error:
When i connect to "http:/my.site.com/horde/imp" the logon screen appears
normaly, but when i login appear the the errors above:

Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSql link resource in
/usr/local/phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 52
Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSql link resource in
/usr/local/phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 55
Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSql link resource in
/usr/local/phplib/db_pgsql.inc on line 67

The page open and appear the emails but when i click on every link i =
return
to login page.

What happens?

Can anyone help me.