[imp] Another UI question for IMP development

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 15:36:55 -0400

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 01:24:21PM -0400, Kevin M. Myer wrote:

> Would it be possible to have the To, CC, and BCC form fields hard wrap
> after N characters?  Or at the very least, only allow one address per
> line?  I've had users complaining that this is clumsy and confusing and in
> my opinion, it is.

No, that would require us to use a textarea instead of an input
line.  If we do that, you'll have users complaining that the
headers are taking up too much screen real estate, forcing them
to scroll down to start their message text.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)