[imp] two french-translation typos

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau@CAM.ORG
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:32:03 -0400 (EDT)

k.

i'll fix this asap.

Frederic Trudeau

[A]dvanced [S]upport [A]gent
Colocation/Customer Support Agent
CAM Internet -> http://www.cam.org

"My God ! It's full of stars"

Date: Tue,  2 Oct 2001 11:42:52 -0400
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] Configuration Question

Quoting cfb <cfb@usc.edu>:

> 	I recently downloaded the lastest HEAD version of horde, imp and turba
> from the cvs server. I got the horde installtion done no problem, but
> when I moved onto the imp and turba installation I was unable to find
> any real documentation on at all. I figured I might have gotten a bad
> download so I re-grabbed everything but I still could not find the
> documentation. So I figure I must be missing something. All I really
> need is something to give me the database schema for turba and imp, as
> well as how to get all of the database stuff talking to each other.
> Sorry if I am being stupid and missing something obvious.

Not really; just that HEAD is the development version: bleeding edge. The
documentation is the code, comments at the top of the sql drivers,
scripts, .dist files, and the mailing list archives. You'll need to do some
poking for yourself at the moment.

-chuck

--
"There is a river of blood between them." - A member of RAWA
(http://www.rawa.org) on the difference between the people of Afghanistan and