[imp] Slowness with big mailboxes

Peter Farrow PeterF@3d-computers.co.uk
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:41:58 +0100

Dear Joseph,

The IMP machine is running Red Hat Linux 7.1  on twin Celeron 366 MHz CPUs
with 448 Megs RAM

The IMAP server it connects to is a Sun Enterprise 4000 1Gbyte RAM four
Ultra Sparc 250MHz

Running Solaris 8 with IMAP4rev1 v12.264 server

Regards

Peter Farrow
peterf@3d-computers.co.uk
Technical Director
3D computer Systems
01249 460766
01249 460583 (fax)

www.3d-computers.co.uk
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views
held by 3d Computer Systems Ltd.