[imp] Problems with Uploads on imp 2.2.6

Alexander Skwar ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 07:30:01 +0200

So sprach »Alex L« am 2001-10-03 um 23:29:44 -0500 :

> Try changing 'max_execution_time' in php.ini to a larger value.

Doesn't Horde change it to 0 on each page call?  I think I've seen a
setting somewhere for this...

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)