[imp] Incorrect envelope sender with Forward feature

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:16:05 -0400

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 04:33:02PM +0300, Samuli Krkkinen wrote:

> When a message is forwarded using the Forward feature, IMP 2.2.6 sets
> the envelope sender to (obviously) the value in the From field of the
> message being forwarded. At least pine and mutt set the envelope sender
> to the email address of the user forwarding the message.

Could you please test this against the current cvs (2.3.7) code?

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)

Date: Thu,  4 Oct 2001 11:21:32 -0400
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: RE: [imp] IMP backup

Quoting Brett McPhee <bmcphee@goulburn.net.au>:

> I am meaning for a normal user who uses webmail to read their email, how do
> they back up the files. I have looked at all sections and on the FAQs to no
> answer.

However you would have them do it if they were using a normal IMAP client, I'd
imagine...

-chuck

--
"There is a river of blood between them." - A member of RAWA
(http://www.rawa.org) on the difference between the people of Afghanistan and