Call for screenshots!

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 11:12:40 -0400

Our screenshot gallery for IMP is really out of date, especially
with regard to IMP 2.3.  I'm issuing a call for screenshots for
all of the current Horde applications (IMP 2.2, IMP 2.3, Horde
1.3, Turba, Kronolith, Nag, Gollem, Chora, Jonah, NIC, etc.).

If you have some a few free minute and would like to contribute,
take a few screenshots (I'd do them all, but how many times do
you want to see _my_ desktop? <g>) and send them to me.

It would be great if those of you who have customized the look of
your applications (fonts, colors, images) could contribute shots
showcasing the flexibility of our display system.

Please ignore your name, email addess, or URL if you want me to
tack on any attribution to your screenshots.

Thanks!

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)