[imp] server imap different then smtp

Alexander Skwar ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:09:15 +0200

Zitat von François Philippo <fphilippo@auchan.com>:

> in one choice the smtp server is e diffenrent server.

I'm not sure - does IMP do SMTP at all, or does it just call the PHP
mail() function?

Anyhow, it would also be nice to be able to specify the SMTP server per
identity.  I fetch mail with fetchmail from quite some POP servers and
sort them into different folders/files with procmail which I then access
thru the IMAP server.  However, it'd be nice to set a SMTP server
depending on the identity used when sending out mail.
Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:  http://learn.to/quote (de) http://quote.6x.to (en)
Homepage:      http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.iso-top.de