[imp] Mails aren't wrapped

Alexander Skwar ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:39:34 +0200

Zitat von Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>:

> Take a look with the wrap_width set to 80.

Uhm, dunno.  With wrap set to 80, mails aren't correctly wrapped, that's
why I sent the patch.  IMO the setting for the wrap only makes sense if
both the quoted part of the message and the new part are wrapped at the
same width.  And 80 is IMO is too wide for new text, so I set it to 72.

Setting the wrap to 80 would mean some serious work, as then a new
button "Rewrap message" would have to be introduced to make sure that
the message isn't wider than it is supposed to be.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:  http://learn.to/quote (de) http://quote.6x.to (en)
Homepage:      http://www.digitalprojects.com | http://www.iso-top.de