[imp] 2.2.6 setup

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:55:53 +0000

Hmmm, it seems like your phplib path is not being registered at all. I visited
your site.

I have IMP 2.2.6 running perfectly in two of my 5 IMP boxes. The entries I used
in my httpd.conf for the phplib I am including them below. May be, that will
give you some clue in finding the right solution of you problem.

------httpd.conf entry for phplib starts here--------
<Directory /htdocsdir/horde>
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    order allow,deny
    allow from all
    <IfModule mod_php3.c>
        php3_include_path '/htdocsdir/horde/phplib:.'
        php3_auto_prepend_file /htdocsdir/horde/phplib/prepend.php3
        php3_magic_quotes_gpc Off
        php3_track_vars On
    </IfModule>
    <IfModule mod_php4.c>
        php_value include_path '/htdocsdir/horde/phplib:.'
        php_value auto_prepend_file /htdocsdir/horde/phplib/prepend.php3
        php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
        php_flag track_vars On
    </IfModule>
</Directory>