Email Addr Quoting

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley@pcraft.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:58:11 -0600

    I'm having a problem with my IMP install.  When replying to emails,
IMP will display the following format in the To: field:

    Ashley Kirchner <ashley@pcraft.com>

    However, when the mail is sent, it's sent to the following
addresses:

    Ashley@localhost
    ashley@pcraft.com

    Um, why?  I know theoretically the name in the address should be
quoted, but isn't this something that IMP should be taking care of?

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@pcraft.com>   .   303.442.6410 x130