[imp] Connecting directly to IMP

Rich West Rich.West@divatv.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:03:37 -0400

Actually, with the previous version, it was rather easy to configure it
such that the starting point was IMP.  I was just curious if it was just
as easy under the latest CVS version of the HEAD branch in order to
mirror that behavior...

-Rich

--
Richard West                            mailto:richard.west@divatv.com