[imp] 2.2.6 setup

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:57:25 +0000

Hmm, then may be your index.php3 or mailbox.php3 is missing some of or one of
the "require" statement at the begining. I suggest to download a new imp package
from horde.org, preferebly a tar.gz version. Or, you can manually cross check
the source of the remote_login.php3 and the index.php3/mailbox.php3 for the
require statements.

Regards,

Zia