[imp] cookies required?

Jeff Tucker jefft@wciatl.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:39:20 -0400

--On Thursday, October 11, 2001 5:15 PM +0200 Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>
wrote:

> If your talking about imp 2.3.7 - it should work without cookies. If not
> we  forgot to set the session is in some links.
>
> Can you tell us what doesn't work without cookies?
>
> Jan.

Yes, 2.3.7 from CVS a couple days ago.

Without cookies when I open an email, then click Forward, I get an error
that says I cannot Print.

Additionally, if I'm in my Inbox, click a message, then click Delete, I get
a bunch of PHP source code at the top of the window. After that, I'm pretty
well hosed. I do have the "move deleted messages to trash" option selected,
which might affect that.

The Compose button doesn't seem to work at all. I get a Javascript "Error
on this page".

It takes ca. 20 seconds to show my inbox screen when logging in without
cookies (the webserver is on the LAN with my client). With cookies, it is
nearly instantaneous from clicking login.

Let me know if you want any more information. I'll be glad to do any
debugging you want if you can't recreate this.

Jeff

--
Jeff Tucker
Williams Consulting, Inc.