[imp] Email Addr Quoting

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley@pcraft.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:07:34 -0600

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> It is, typically (and no, the quotes aren't necessary, which is why IMP doesn't
> put them there). What version of IMP are you using? What MTA? Etc...

    IMP version 2.2.6, Horde 1.2.6,  with sendmail version 8.11.2.  Previously I
had IMP 2.2.4 with Horde 1.2.4 and the same sendmail version and it never had this
particular problem.  Once I upgraded Horde/IMP, it started behaving this way.
Sendmail is still the same version and nothing has been changed on it - yet (I will
eventually upgrade it to either 8.11.6 or 8.12.0.)

    What could be causing the problem?

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@pcraft.com>   .   303.442.6410 x130