[imp] Connecting directly to IMP

Rich West Rich.West@divatv.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:21:33 -0400

Sadly, I do not remember..

However, I'm a little confused.  Using the latest CVS version, with IMP
set to do the auth, the initial page for Horde is a login screen.  On
that login screen, it says "Welcome to Mail" and proceeds with the
normal IMP login page.

After filling out that page and logging in, you don't go into IMP, you
go into Horde.  That's where I get confused.. shouldn't it be that if
you are logging in via "Welcome to Mail" that your first page after the
login screen should be your mailbox (aka: IMP)?

 From what I thought, the stable release behaved this way.

-Rich

--
Richard West				mailto:richard.west@divatv.com