[imp] Connecting directly to IMP

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 17:01:31 -0400

Quoting Rich West <Rich.West@divatv.com>:
[munch]
> However, I'm a little confused.  Using the latest CVS version, with IMP
> set to do the auth, the initial page for Horde is a login screen.  On
> that login screen, it says "Welcome to Mail" and proceeds with the
> normal IMP login page.

Yeah, I was wondering about that...  I don't have a problem with the
behavior, but it used to be that $conf['horde']['sitename'] was displayed in
the "Welcome to..." banner;  now, getName() is displayed (in
imp/templates/login/login.inc).

sitename is now only displayed in the <title> of these webpages now (um, if
login.inc is unpatched).

Was that intentional?

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
signature under NDA

This mail sent through IMP: the Internet Mail Program