[imp] folder weirdness in IMP 2.3.7 dev (2001-10-10)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 02:50:13 -0400

Quoting liamr@umich.edu:

> i'm having a problem with new users accessing their folders on our imap
> servers. people can't see their folders until they go into "Server
> Preferences" under "User Options" and change the path to the mail folders
> from "mail%2F" to "mail/", save their changes, log out, and then log in again.

Weird - sounds like there is a stray urlencode somewhere, but I've never
encountered this. Anyone else had this or seen anything like it, or can
reproduce it?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in