Undefined offset and header information

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:56:32 +0000

I got the following warning message twice while deleting mails. My preference:
viewing next message after deletion was on.

Warning: Undefined offset: 8 in /www2/horde/imp/message.php on line 244

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /www2/horde/imp/message.php:244) in /www2/horde/imp/message.php on
line 365

Warning: Undefined offset: 5 in /www2/horde/imp/message.php on line 244

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /www2/horde/imp/message.php:244) in /www2/horde/imp/message.php on
line 365

Is it a bug?

Zia