[imp] include_path in /usr/local/lib/php.ini is overridden by local value, according to test.php?mode=phpinfo

Christopher Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:28:05 -0500

> Uh, find out why it's overridden. It's not done from php-land, unless you
have
> a very strange auto-prepend-file. You've got a <Directory> or <Location>
> section that does it, or a .htaccess...

Yes, you are exactly right. It was a <Directory> directive in the httpd.conf
file ( I copied the httpd.conf from my current horde apache server, and
updated the path with sed ).

Thanks.

<Directory /usr/local/apache_php2/htdocs/horde>
stuff...
 php_value include_path
'.:/usr/local/apache_php2/php:/usr/local/apache_php2/htdocs/horde'