[imp] Display of username on login screen

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 18:51:05 +0000

Hi,

Please find the answers below.

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von M Z Rahman <zrahman@partex.net>:
>
> > Just updated my horde CVS, and got tht efollowing warnings:
>
> Did you follow the steps I posted to this list?
> When does this messages appear. What configuration do you have (locked
> prefs)?

I followed all the mails about this issue "Display of username on login
screen", but couldn't find any steps mentioned by you about the new Identity
stuffs that you moved to the horde lib. Anyhow, if I missed something, it would
be great if you could kindly take your time to tell me again.

About the locked prefs of identity: nope, it not locked. I have just the
default settings of identity as the previous CVS before your submission.

> > Well, as I found you just updated it, so errors, warnings are normal. Just
>
> > wanted to let you know.
>
> Of course we always test the code before we commit it, so I don't want to
> say "errors are normal". But we can't test all possible combinations of
> different servers, storage backends, stored preferences and local
> configurations.
> That's why I need more information to track down these error messages.

Sorry about da "error are normal", I know you guys obviously test your code
before you can commit, 'cause you are comitting to a public production area (or
CVS). Well, if my local configuration or version information helps you tracking
the error, here they are:

Soft Versions:
- Apache/1.3.20
- PHP 4.0 CVS (installed on 4th Oct, '01)
- mysql  Ver 11.15 Distrib 3.23.41
- IMAP version 4 rev 1

Can't think of any other info to give. Please let me know anything else you
want to know.

Regards,

Zia

Than