[imp] Third time: Undefined offset wrror/warning.

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:11:31 +0000

I am using UW Imap4rev1 v12.264.

Please let me know from where you made the warning silent, I have to do it for
now also, 'cause I am getting this message in my production box also.

The problem is when the warning comes it doesn't let me go back even if I press
the back button of the browser. It's becoming serious now. I think I turn on the
pref for going back to the INBOX after deleting and will lock till the problem
is fixed.

Zia