[imp] CVS IMP/Horde Not using DB for Prefs?

Rich West Rich.West@divatv.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:06:27 -0400

hehe.. this is a dumb one..

I defined the $conf['prefs']['params'] = array(); and the subsequent
definitions for 'phptype', 'hostspec', etc, and, like 10 lines later,
there's a line that reads "$conf['prefs']['params'] = array();"

Essentially, it over-rode my settings within horde.php.  Commenting out
that line fixed it. :)

Embarassingly,
-Rich