[imp] Can IMP display html messages?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:51:41 -0400

Quoting Santiago Romero <sromero@servicom2000.com>:

>  I'm using IMP 2.2.6, and when I receive an html-formatted
>  message (not a message with an html attach but a single
>  message written in html) I receive it as an attachment.
>
>  Can I make IMP to display HTML messages as the only-text
>  ones?

Yes, the settings are in config/mime.php3 (or in config/mime_drivers.php if
you're using 2.3-cvs)

>  Changing IMP to do the above will make ALL html attachments
>  to be displayed also?
>
>  The idea is to be able to display html messages BUT NO
>  html attachs.

I'm not certain I understand the behavior you're trying to quantify. An html
message is just a message with an html part - or attachment - and which may or
may not have a text part to go with it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in