[imp] saving drafts w/o losing your compose window

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:02:03 -0400

Quoting nlin@newton.berkeley.edu:

> Is there a way in imp 2.3.7 to save draft w/o having to go to the Drafts
> folder, pull up the email message again, and resume?  Given that sometimes
> your session could time out, saving often for users composing a long email
> would be good.  But I think it throws people off when the message
> disappears after you click on "Save Draft" while composing.

At the moment, there is not. Someone want to mock up what the UI would look
like (or just suggest a sane button name) and submit a patch?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in