First of all IMP 2.3 is wonderful...

Vincent Stoessel vincent@xaymaca.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:12:34 -0400

...and I really appreciate everything the developers
have done.
I have a quick question. :)
I erroneously believed that the postgresql "local SQL" was there to use for
a global addressbook , shared among my users but apparently it stores
addresses per each user, which is OK.. Can I use
another postgres database in order to be used as a "Global Addressbook" ?
I am having problems setting up a local ldap server for a global addressbook.
If I must use ldap can someone please point me to a quick setup guide for ldap
on linux? and hints for getting imp to talk to it? Thank You.

--
Vincent Stoessel vincent@xaymaca.com
Java Linux Apache Mysql Php (JLAMP) Engineer