[imp] First of all IMP 2.3 is wonderful...

Vincent Stoessel vincent@xaymaca.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 13:34:10 -0400

Ah, that is what that flag is for. Very cool.
Chuck, I really appreciate it.
As an unemployed programmer, I was wondering if I could maybe contribute
on the IMP 2.3 docs?

--
Vincent Stoessel vincent@xaymaca.com
Java Linux Apache Mysql Php (JLAMP) Engineer