[imp] 2.3.7-cvs error

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:18:36 -0400

Quoting André de Oliveira Castanheira Rodrigues
<aocastanheira@cariocaengenharia.com.br>:

> After pressing login I receive :
>
> Warning: Sybase: Server message: Login failed. (severity 14, procedure N/A)
> in /usr/local/lib/php/DB/sybase.php on line 59

Your preferences settings aren't quite right; you can't log in to the database.
Check the username, password, etc.

> What's the meaning of Folder prefix on index.php ?

If your IMAP server makes available more of your home directory or other
namespace than you want to show, then you can put the piece of it that you
actually want to display in this setting. For example, if your server lists
everything in your home directory, but your folders are just in ~/mail, then
you should set this to 'mail/'.

> How can I hide that ?

Lock the 'folders' preference in imp/config/prefs.php.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in