Fwd: Re: [imp] Third time: Undefined offset wrror/warning.

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:25:19 +0000

Hey Chuck, I am sorry if I sounded attacking you. But, that wasn't my
intention. I just wanted to catch your attention to this one. Don't have to
apologize, dude :)

Anyhow, take your time. No prob.

Thanks for the fantastic IMP. I really love it.

Zia