[imp] any known internet explorer bugs in 2.3?

nlin@newton.berkeley.edu nlin@newton.berkeley.edu
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:18:37 -0700

If you have a self-signed certificate, IE on macs won't work.

I've had users w/ the page can't be displayed error w/ IE, esp w/ old
Windows 98 machines.  I usually tell them to upgrade to 5.5 and it works.
Recently came across a post on imp stating that IE has problems if it has
only 56bit encryption.  (see FAQ
http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/print.php#t47).  I wonder if that's why
they have this problem....?

nancy