[imp] Horde navigation bar

Lic. Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez rodolfo@equinoxe.g-networks.net
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:46:52 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Jon Parise wrote:
> It used to exist, but it was removed.  I'm not sure whether it
> will ever come back (I personally don't think it's necessary).

Duh... I have one case where I think it'd be useful: I'm building a kind
of "portal", with frames, then I link to IMP from one frame and it appears
in the "body" frame. There's no problem with the message list, it resizes
to the 100%, but the navigation bar goes beyond the right side of the
frame, thus making the horizontal scroll bar appear. Many users doesn't
know what the scroll bars are for (yes, I know, but they're a bit...
slow), or doesn't like to have to scroll the frame (I don't have problem
with that, but the users are the final users :\ ). What would you suggest
to do in this case?.

Regards,
Rodolfo.